Wednesday 20 June 2012

Barking fish!


I was swimming peacefully but then Lucy came from outside.  My heart was racing.  I was really scared.  Lucy crept quietly.  She must of thought I had no ears.  Fish have ears you dumpy knuckle.  Wait!  I remembered Roxy, the dog, taught me how to woof.  I better try it out.
Here it goes...
"WOOF"
"Meowww"
Good Lucy's gone.  I'm really proud of myself and I'm glad I met Roxy.  He's a really good friend.
By Molly

I'm not stupid cat!  You may be trying to sneak up on me but I'm going to scare you out of your wits!  Rouff!!!!!!!
See you later punk!
Peace at last and that's what you get when you mess with me!
By Alex

I was in the water, all was quiet... until Coco came, but I knew what to do.
When Coco put her paw in my bowl I barked at her.  She got so scared she ran out of the house.  Then it was quiet again.  I asked myself, will Coco come and try again?
By Jorja

"Oh no the cats coming!  Does he think I'm stupid?  Yeah right.  He probably just wants to chat with me.
He might eat me though. Oh no!  Should I do this?  It's worth a try.
As I shook my hear.  "WOOF".
That scared the cat.  "Meeooowwww", the cat shrieked.  That was worth the the try!
By Emma

I'm so hungry! Where have my owners been all day?  I know! How about I creep up on Frank.  He won't even see me.  So I crept up on him.  My heart was pounding and I was licking my chops.  Frank was going to be so delicious.  So I crept up even faster.  I couldn't stop thinking about how delicious he would be!
I got up to the fish tank and put my paw in and my heart stopped.  The fish had barked at me!!
I ran outside as fast as I could and I never wanted to see the fish again!
By Lily

I'm hungry.  Where's my owners?  Oh well.  I'll eat the fish.  I started creeping.  I got my claw out and I started lifting my paw then suddenly...
There was a bark!  It was the fish!  So I ran away quickly.  Phew! I'm off the table.
I was like OMG I am not eating the fish!
By Larissa

I'm hungry!  Where on earth are my owners?? They've been out all day!  I know I'll creep up to Frank and EAT him!  He won't even know it's coming.  This is going to be hilarious.  I can't wait.
"Woof woof"
Oh no!  I had no idea fish could bark!
By Livvy




No comments:

Post a Comment